<VV> RE: Young Corvair Owners

jrg478 at aol.com jrg478 at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 19:36:45 EST 2007

 I am in Pittsfield, MA - Berkshire County, Western Massachusetts...if there is anyone in Western Massachusetts (Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, & Berkshire Counties), Eastern NY, Southern VT or Northern CT who would be interested in starting a new CORSA Chapter please feel free to email me!

And there is more to the story, Gene...that's only part of it!