<VV> RE: Young Corvair Owners

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 20:50:58 EST 2007

I'm sorry. I must have deleted the message of the originator of this e-mail.

Who lives in Western MA that is looking to join?

My name is Dave McMillan and I'm in the Bay State Corvair Club and we DO have some members that live in Springfield, South Hampton, and East Longmeadow as well as members in CT, NH, Maine, and RI...perhaps they would like to hear about us?

Dave McMillan