<VV> It's ALIVE...Igor, get the camera!

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 26 01:22:47 EST 2007

I've tried to get help but the meds never seem to work.
The first time it cranked it revved past 4k so fast I slammed my hands on
top of the carbs to snuff them. I turned the mix down a notch and the idle
screws a hair and tried again. Once cranked the engine made a steady climb
past 2k and headed for 3k. I put my fingers on the butterflies to test the
pressure lacking in the springs. I backed out the springs all the way and
tried again with little change. The butterflies still swung open at least a
third.
The fast idle cams were set per the manual using a piece of paper between
the screw and the flange.

Regards,

Zane Brock, Atlanta, GA
zanebrock at bellsouth.net