<VV> RE:Speaking of Barrett-Jackson...

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 26 13:35:22 EST 2007

I got the feeling/impression from Craig Jackson's comment on his new "On the
Road" show, when he was talking about selling Corvair turbos for up to $50K
that not all of B-J's sales are done through the auctions.  In which case
there wouldn't be a record of it.

However, if you're doing this search for the purpose of your book, I
wouldn't be surprised if they would provide you the contact info you need
once they knew why you needed it, as a new publication on the Stingers can
only help increase their value, something B-J is all for, eh?!

Regards,
Joel