<VV> no corvair, just weird

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 14:44:45 EST 2007

 I had a buddy who bought a REAL '58 Fury at Carlisle
many years ago. He stated there were about 20 left
nationwide. His was a little rough body-wise but
complete and driveable. I think he paid 20K for in in
'93. It was indeed that beige color.
 Not sure if the 20 left was true, but I had no reason
to doubt it.

 Mike
 YS-117