<VV> Parting out 65 Monza/Corsa Convertible

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 16:29:53 EST 2007

I will very likely be parting out a 1965 Monza convertible, that was converted to a Corsa. I will have a partially rebuilt 180, rebuilt carb and 180 turbo with all the fixings, all new suspension components, brakes. Good glass, new, still in the box Clarks premium white top kit, wheels, hub caps, moldings, very good interior, top mechanism, doors, 4 speed, diff, new clutch, etc. Many new parts. Things might start being available next week. Will also consider a "package deal", but much of the body will need major panel replacement. This is a car where the individual parts are worth far more than the sum of them. Send me a private email to get on the list. I gave up trying to find a donor body for this thing (found some, but their owners would rather watch them rot away also :-), and am considering purchasing a nice replacement vehicle instead.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises