<VV> RE: DESIGNER OF THE CORVAIR SPOILER - GREAT STORY.

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 26 21:14:58 EST 2007

No, Mel Francis was the designer. Herb and I got two of the first ones made
by Corsa Enterprises (we were both sponsored by them as was Rod Bean with
his SCCA Dp Stinger). Roy, the owner has long since passed away.
Orange Julius wore the first prototype for many years, and as far as I know
still does today. The ones being sold now are made from a mold taken off
Herb's spoiler that's currently on his Stinger.
Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone