<VV> oil leak

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:01:22 EST 2007

The washer is correct under the crank bolts.  That's all the washer you want
and need.

1st, is it diff fluid or oil?  Which one is a quart low?  Which one does it
smell like?  When in doubt, taste a little bit.  (Nyah, J.K. !!!)

What year are we talking about to make sure?

Did you check and/or replace the seal in the diff snout?  How about the big
lock washer that holds that in?

Did you put sealant on the threads?  too much oil too quickly for it to be
that but needs to be done.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC
(Finally drove my 65 black car to work today.  14 degrees this morning but
thanks to working on the heater yesterday, it was tolerable.)