<VV> shift tube

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 11:23:51 EST 2007

completely dissagree! I used clarks brass bushing and hated it, you have to use set screws through your tube and i always had binding problems and it caused a vibration in my shifter. I've never used plastic ones but the delrin ones from corvair underground are great, self=lubricating, press fit, easy install and i recomend front and "rear". I would also use CU's polygraghite stabelizer bushing. I have rebuilt dozens of shift tubes with these and never had a problem and gives a solid shifter feeling.

         curt

From: "Harry Yarnell" <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net>