<VV> shift tube

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Jan 30 12:18:20 EST 2007

Harry - To keep the record straight, nylon and Delrin are technically
"plastics" and I also believe far superior to the brass bushings. If you
meant the original small brittle plastic bushings, then yes, they are
inferior to the brass, or anything else for that matter.

The brass is fine if you like to drill holes, lose screws and have an
early wear out problem. Our Delrin bushings snap in (no holes to drill)
are self lubricating, and seem to last forever. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com