<VV> Shift Tube

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 19:08:12 EST 2007

Nothing magic. I have soldered steel often. All it takes is the right flux,
and a VERY clean surface. There are even brazing rods specifically for brazing
 steel. Nothing magic there either.
The first time I rebuilt a Corvair shift linkage, the bushings were from
Clarks. Bronze VW rod end bushings, cut to length, and drilled for retaining
screws.

In a message dated 1/30/2007 6:43:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,