<VV> Performance Workshop - Wright-Patterson tour

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 21:15:51 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/30/2007 4:46:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SPYDER62 at aol.com writes:

Plus if you go to the PW in Dayton make it a Sunday must  do., make sure you
sign up for the side trip out to the back hangar  all the Air Forces ones are

there plus the XB-70 and some other one  off's you might never see again.
Like
a  X-15 ,the Nam era modified  mustang  with turbo prop, Bells first Jet
fighter and many  others.
rich
Wants to go back next time I'm  there

There is an actual field trip planned for the Friday before the Saturday
Performance Workshop, I believe. I am flying in from California a day early to
see the Museum on Friday. I am really looking forward to it! I agree with
whoever said the XB-70 was one of the most beautiful aircraft ever built. Do I
need to sign up for the "Back-Hangar" tour ahead of time? - Seth  Emerson