<VV> Most Catastrophic Corvair engine failure

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 02:48:03 EST 2007

OK...  Will this be fun, or just make everyone cry?

Send me (private) your pix of your (or someone you know) most catastrophic
ENGINE event.

I'll find a place to post them and we can take a vote - make comments -
suggestions - whatever about the worst (best? - most/least hilarious),
whatever.  Maybe they can even go into categories - such as Turbo - 140 -
110 or less?  No actual counting will take place on my part.

Those who think this is off topic or spam can also let us know their
opinions as well... but those opinions would be (prima facie) off topic and
therefore - DELETED without comment!  Spelling errors and replies labeled
along the lines of "Digest # XXX" would be treated in a similar fashion.

If you don't like THIS message, simply delete it and go on with life as you
prefer it.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)