<VV> Happy Canada Day!

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Jul 1 10:57:40 EDT 2007

To our Corvair Brothers in the Great White North

I don't know if it's now called Canada Day or not, it used to be Dominion Day when I was a kid.

 Regardless, this is a day of celebration from Vancouver to the Bay of Fundy and all in between, as our Canadian Brethren celebrate THEIR National Holiday.

The USA and Canada don't always agree politically, but we do share the love of American Cars, and a mutual respect for each other and our cultures.  We share what I believe to be the world's longest undefended and non-fortified international border, and have for generations.

Whether it's made in Willow Run, Los Angeles or Oshawa, it's still a Corvair! And our Canadian enthusiasts are a vital part of our great club.

Have a dog and a couple beers for me today, eh?

Hank Kaczmarek