<VV> Re: [FC] [VV] Harmonic balancers....

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 12:51:36 EDT 2007

Yes, I've driven the car with the new engine with mixed results.
It's really quick.  As I told one of my friends, "It gets rubber on 5
cylinders without pushing it".   Oh, yeah, it's supposed to be running on
all 6.  Well, it does sometimes.  The rest of the time it seems to think it
doesn't need #1 and/or #6.

The short story is, I'm still having either ignition or valvetrain issues,
or both.  In addition, life has been getting in the way lately and I haven't
had much time to troubleshoot it.  Maybe I'll be able to figure something
out this afternoon.  I'm beginning to run out of ideas.

Roger