<VV> VW valve adjustment - no Corvair

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 22:06:42 EDT 2007

Anyone out there also have and work on VW Bug? My preacher has a recently restored bug and is looking for someone who can adjust the valves. Is there any reason I couldn't do it? Is there anything peculiar about them.

  I do all my own mechanical work on the Corvair, and back in my youth I adjusted manual lifters on tractors and my Chevy Vega.

  Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on