<VV> Corvair diversity - humor, of sorts, my .02

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 02:43:48 EDT 2007

With such diversity, governing CORSA must be like herding cats.

I always preferred "herding cats during a thunderstorm".

Kind of like teaching inner city 5th graders.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110
Sierra Tan, originally (currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, rust
free, w/ 77K

Been out admiring my "new" Corvair ... and the garage that I cleaned
today and is 150% better equipped and organized than before "the
project" this Saturday.
Life is good.