<VV> Pressures and Petronix

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 17:16:45 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/2/2007 1:55:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
billpat at telusplanet.net writes:

Slow progress as the 66 Coupe goes back together and questions arise. 1.
Does the tire pressure differential apply in the same ratio when you
have 205/60/R15's on the front and 215/60/R15's on the rear?

Seth> I would keep the tire pressure differential - Tires don't change  the
weight on the ground. The numbers may change, but the front/rear ratio will
stay close to the same.

2.  Had bought a Petronix II and Coil to go on the Turbo  Spyder
but would now like to install it on the 66's 140.  Good choice or  should
I save it for the Turbo?  or buy another?  Help and  opinions always
appreciated.

Seth > Use it and buy another when you need it.

Opinions - absolutely - Help - Maybe