<VV> Canadian paint codes

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 22:46:42 EDT 2007

A few things that stick out to me are

Style 967 (Monza Convertible)
Top 02 ( in USA top color 2 for 62 is black)
Body No 506102 (?)
Paint A (?)
Trim 712 (in USA 712 = Black bucket seats)
B70=Padded dash
CSL26F (?)

The L series RPO's were normally used for engine levels ie L62 was High
Perf motor 102hp , L87 was Turbo 150 in USA.

What color and accessories does you car have, maybe that will help.

Rick Loving

Subject: <VV> Canadian paint codes

I have been looking for some list or resource to decode the paint/body
tag...maybe someone here knows the Canadian codes.

Style 967  top 02
Body No:  506102
Paint A  Trim 712
B70CSL26F

That is my tag's information....can anyone make sense of it for me?

Melissa
'63 Monza Spyder CT