<VV> VW valve adjustment / some corvair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 01:02:56 EDT 2007

It's just semantics, not that the entire engine was destroyed. Back when
I could buy a rebuilt VW engine from a local supplier for $199.00
exchange, to destroy an engine just meant repacement was as cheap or
cheaper than taking a head off and repairing it. Engine swaps were a lot
more common than head repairs.

Frank DuVal