<VV> Road necessities

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 3 08:33:47 EDT 2007

Since I am within hours of taking my first drive in 976 days, I would
like to know a couple of things:

"Never leave home without" tool/part selection,

good insurance for regular semi-daily driving.  I have "classic" car
insurance, but they expect you to only drive to shows and meetings.

I  know these have been covered before, sorry.  I've found the
archives to be a great resource only if you know the month and year
that the topic was covered.

Please keep my butt out of the fire and reply off line.  Thanks.

Stephen U