<VV> Presidents?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:34:34 EDT 2007

Why would you ever want to memorize all the past CORSA presidents? Not to
belittle anyone, or take anything away from their accomplishments, but I
think I would rather use my remaining few brain cells for more important
stuff. He!!, I have trouble remembering all my club members names!

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2005)
CORSA (since 1987)
65 Monza Convertible Crown V8
66 Monza Coupe (in process)

--