<VV> Presidents?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jul 3 10:08:37 EDT 2007

I know that there's at least ONE we SHOULD forget. He followed my term
as prez, and I could tell you tales that would make Nixon look like a
choir boy. Is it any wonder I have a disdane for club politics?

Funny thing. His term as president was the last year of his first term,
and come the election, his division voted him (a seated president, no
less) OUT. Haven't heard of him since at least '81, when some fools
decided to give him an "award" for his term as prez. Disgusting and
disgraceful. I almost threw up.

-Mark