<VV> Road necessities(HUMOR)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 12:10:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/3/2007 10:28:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GBrandes at loebermotors.com writes:

Just curious, but with everyone going to the CORSA Convention, who do
you call in the CORSA directory if you break down?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Guy,
Not "EVERYONE" goes to the convention... some of us poor saps have to stay at
home.
:-(
But that never stopped me from helping anyone in need.
Anyone heading up the Western Ky Parkway past Mile Marker 100 or heading up
I-65 from Upton (near the 74 mile marker) through Elizabethtown (mile marker
93) in need of help be sure to call.... I'll do what I can, or call in
re-enforcements from Louisville.
;-)
Be safe, and God bless!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE