<VV> 1960 COUPE

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:24:09 EDT 2007

A desert car will get that surface rust a couple of years after the sun
bakes the paint off. You can always tell which cars are the desert cars
because more of the rust is on the top surfaces of the car, not the rocker
panels or behind the wheels. I'll bet the floors are solid too. I've seen
many examples in my years in Texas, Utah, and Nevada. Then I moved back to
Oregon to see the other kind of rust (from the bottom). Thank god I've never
had to deal with the midwest salty-winter rust.

Lonny