<VV> Hypothetically Speaking....airbags for FC

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 17:19:09 EDT 2007

We I added airbags to my Duallie with "C'd" frame / slammed 7".....only 2
leafs...,  I just measured..and went to the local FLAPDS and bought the
add-on style.....

4500 lb  capacity.....  run around with 15 psi in each....needed 25 psi
when I hauled 32 sheets of 5/8" sheetrock...and paste / tape..

Rides like the Cadillac it is...   PLUS  these are readily available across
the country...  6 yrs.... 30k miles..no failures..

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!