<VV> Independence!

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jul 4 09:47:20 EDT 2007

Folks
    Wherever you are today, and whatever the activity you have planned, take a minute to remember the courage of the men who signed the Declaration today.  They risked their lives for the ideals that became the American Dream.
     Had the Continentals not prevailed, every signer of that document, as well as Washington and his staff, would have been swinging from ropes in England, guilty of High Treason against the English Crown.
      America is free. And America has freed millions of people from opression since the day the Declaration was signed.  If were not for courageous men like the signers, what would our world look like today??
      Remember also today the men and women who lost their lives, or their health, "standing on the wall" defending our cherished freedoms.  Thank a Veteran for his service.
      Corvair Content: The Corvair was a radical experiment, not unlike the American Experiment of Government of, by and for the people.  Our nation has endured for 231 years.  No Historian of the 18th century expected the "experiment" to last.

With the love we have for our cars, they are still roadworthy, beautiful cars. many years past their expected road life.  Let's keep our cars alive with the same zeal by which we strive to keep our nation fresh to meet the challenges it faces.

Hank