<VV> EM for Sale in FL - any interest?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 10:47:49 EDT 2007

A previous customer called me today wanting to know if I knew of anyone interested in purchasing an EM in the Central/West Coast
FL (New Port Richey) area. He says it is a 1964 Spyder with a carbureted 1963 engine and PG swap. I have not seen the car, but it is described as having a decent interior and body, with no major rot. It runs, drives, and stops when it is supposed to, etc. Price is $600, which is what he paid 3 years ago, prior to sinking funds into it. If interested, just drop me a note and I will try to get you in touch with him for more details.
Grant