<VV> re: light gremlins

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 12:50:50 EDT 2007

Well done! Remember, everyone, these cars don't have the electrical
reliability of new cars (regardless how complex the new ones are!), nor are they  new!
No new car would use a grounding strap. ALL grounds are in the harness,
going to a lug SECURELY bonded to the body or frame somewhere.
Alas, we don't have that, so....

I've connected ground wires to all my exterior lamp sockets over the years,
and these gremlins have disappeared. If anything fails, it's just that item,
like a bulb out, no backfeeding driving me nutz... <G>

John

In a message dated 7/4/2007 12:09:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,