<VV> Rear seat belts

Jim Houston tampatexan at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 09:37:03 EDT 2007

Stephen,
Just a thought, but why does he have to be in the back?  I carry my
granddaughter in her car seat in the passenger seat all the time.  The
reason you have to put them in the back nowadays is the airbag -- we
don't have them in our Corvairs, so why not the passenger seat?

Just my thoughts,

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL
'65 Monza coupe