<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22

Pitts10ch at aol.com Pitts10ch at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 10:53:09 EDT 2007

With the child seat issue:
We ran into the problem that the car seat (rear facing) wouldn't fit behind
the driver or passenger seat unless they were full forward which makes for a
lot  of windshield in my face.  To resolve this, I swapped the belts around
(unbolted and rebolted) so as to have a male and female end crossing the middle
of the rear seat.  This works great.  I'm sure that somebody feels  this
isn't proper but it is the only way I could figure out to make it all come
together.  We go on family cruises all the time.  I did put a CO  monitor in the car
just to be safe.

Chris Hand
'66 140/4 (Baby equipped)