<VV> Sticker Shock - Corvair Parts Shipping Cost Update

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 13:00:26 EDT 2007

Just an update on the impact of the new "volume rates" for your Corvair parts that require a box of more than a cubic foot.
I just shipped an 8 LB Corsa dash which would have cost about $13 for Priority Mail under the old rates. It is now $27, or more than double. I was able to ship it Parcel Post for $17. So, plan ahead when quoting prices for used parts and such. The only good news is that a pair of carburetors can still go anywhere in the US for a mere $8.95.
Grant Young