<VV> VV-Police; I are one

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jul 5 15:03:23 EDT 2007

Dennis
A thoughtful, accurate and measured response.  Is the Chairman asleep at the wheel?

> If you see an off topic post and really feel the need to point it out, reply
> only to the person making the post and NEVER TO THE WHOLE LIST as was done
> yesterday.  That pisses more people off the occasional off topic post.

After 10 years on the list, I agree 100%. And yesterday, more people were upset by the on-list response than the post itself, by a factor (on and offline responses to me counted) by 12-1, the 1 being the on-list response.

Some folks are intent on character assassination. If you want to shoot the message, that's what discussion is for.  Shooting the messenger didn't do the shooter any favors, but he's used to that.

Hank

 If
> you are really pissed you can also copy Vairorg at corvair.org.  which is the
> committee that controls this list.