<VV> Powerglide w/ gray fluid and metal chips in the pan

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:18:47 EDT 2007

Mike,

check the differential fluid. If it's over full and has a reddish cast, you
will know where the tranny fluid has gone. Looks like you should plan on a
rebuild soon, with that much debris, it probably won't last long. The
question now is if you need to replace the tranny and diff, or just the
tranny.

--
George Jones