<VV> was Stirring should Cease now Fallen members inCorvairs

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 22:08:22 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/5/2007 5:16:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ddpleau at msn.com writes:

Hand  controls in a Corvair was the topic in Corvairs of New Mexico's
Enchanted  News Letter last month.  Robert Gold searched around for his son
for  a set of controls and found no one would install them in a Corvair and
the  controls sold to the general public are junk.  He found a takeoff set
and then hooked up with Geoff Johnson who installed them in a Corvair for
him.  It can be done, but as usual with a Corvair you either have to  do it
yourself or Corvair person do it for you.  I asked Robert to  submit his
article to the Comunique.

Please do submit the article; my legs are getting to the point where it's
not comfortable nor truly safe to drive a stick and I don't really want to put a
 P.G. transmission in my Corsa convertible.
I would like to see something-as I have seen something in the last few
months in one of the car magazines but after checking it out, I find that they
only intend to build their devices for last-model cars.

Scotty from Hollyweird