<VV> Bicycling 200 miles to raise $ for National Multiple Sclerosis Society

angrycorvair at aol.com angrycorvair at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 13:39:57 EDT 2007

All --

Next weekend I'm riding in the Mid-Michigan MS 150 Bike Tour, a fundraiser bicycle ride to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.?? The standard route is 75 miles each day, taking an indirect route from Fenton to East Lansing on Saturday, and from East Lansing to Fenton on Sunday.?? Each day there is an option to ride an additional 25 miles.?? Along with a couple friends from work, I'm going to ride 100 miles each day.

If you're interested in donating?to help fight MS, please visit the following link.???Here, you can read about how MS has touched me personally, laugh at my goofy mug?from the 2003 event (a broken wrist in '04 and a new baby in '05 have kept me out of this event for the last three years), and make a secure online donation.?? You can keep your name and donation amount?anonymous if you wish, and you will be able to print an acknowledgement of your donation for income tax purposes.

Moderators, if this is inappropriate use of [FastVair] or [VirtualVairs]?bandwidth, please accept my apology and delete this post.

Thanks a lot!

patrick aka AngryCorvair at AOL.com

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3867268&pg=personal&fr_id=5610