<VV> LM Doors

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 9 21:53:55 EDT 2007

Yes, 65 and 66 are the same door.Look at the hinge mounting location. If
they are the same (bolt hole size, shape, location) then the doors are
interchangeable.

67 is unique, as the hinge mounting changes, but the location of window
crank and door latch inside handle are the same as 65 66.

68 and 69 share hinge mounting with 67, but inside location for window
crank and door latch are different.

Frank DuVal