<VV> 283 in a em project car

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 21:48:30 EDT 2007

hi all, over the past winter i picked up a 64 coupe. installed a complete
roll cage  and was going to run it lime rock in CT.  well change in plains. i
have just picked up a sweet 283 and i want to drop it in the coupe. question is
where do i find as much info as i can on doing this project, and any help with
this would be greatly appreciated this project will be the first I have ever
tried like this but IM ready to get rolling and I hope you all wont mind all
the question that IM sure will be popping up during this great adventure thank
you all in advance Dave C. in CT.