<VV> That lovely mouse fresh smell

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:43:17 EDT 2007

I just picked up a very solid '66 Corsa Turbo this past weekend. It sat in a building for the past 26 years, and was home to many families of mice, it seems.

I have removed all of the interior to the bare metal.  Anyone have any good tips / chemicals that will remove the leftover scent?

Eric Prosise
1966 Monza Convert, factory AC, 110 Automatic
1966 Corsa Coupe, 180 Turbo, 4speed, tele wheel, remote mirror, trailer hitch
Rupp Monza Jr. Go Kart
Secretary, Corvair Minnesota