<VV> info on Corvans

wingsnow at netzero.net wingsnow at netzero.net
Wed Jul 11 06:53:59 EDT 2007

 I am looking for all the info I can find on Corvans. We had one given to us about 4 years ago, and need to "prove" to our Township Board that it is not "junk" ( we know that it isn't) Any info, websites would be appreciated. I have production numbers for the Corvan, and some info on it's production. How do I read the VIN? We have all the books for our 66, but not for this. Want to find out what number this one is in production number, etc. J. Taylor