<VV> Seat/Shoulder Belt Help/Advice

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Jul 11 09:58:10 EDT 2007

John,

Actually, the pre '68 belts are as rare as hen's teeth, and are
different than the '68-9 style. I have a pair from a '67
w/factory-installed belts, so I know.

If need be, I have a spare sholder belt out of a '69 that you might be
able to "borrow" for the event. All you'd need would be the wrenches to
install it - a "quickie" job at that. Just would require you punching
the two holes in the headliner at the bolt holes. It would do you for a
"temporary" fix, and you could then use it as a pattern for a more
permanent solution. I could instruct you on the installation.

-Mark