<VV> The next chapter in the continuing saga........

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:00:48 EDT 2007

We took my vert to the mechanic to check over before the safety inspection.
Turns out that we should have done the rear wheel cylinders as well.  *sigh*
  So the parts are on order for them.  I'm bound and determined to get the
thing on the road before summer is out.  On the up side, the kids had fun in
the passenger seat when we took her down and back. :-)

She also needs a new gas gauge.  The sending unit, etc seems fine.  There is
a gauge from a '64 convertable on Ebay.  Would that work in my '63?  If not,
does anyone have one stashed away somewhere that they'd be willing to part
with?

As always, thank you for all your input.

Mel.

'63 Canadian Built Monza Spyder