<VV> Convention wives (little CORVAIR)

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Wed Jul 11 15:29:41 EDT 2007

This is an excellent article.  Most of our wives come to our meetings and we try to do things to involve them and keep them interested in the club.  Most of us going to the national will have our wives with us.  I plan on reading this at our next meeting and think it will be well received..  Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP