<VV> cars for sale in CO

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 20:28:12 EDT 2007

I'm really motivated now, come by and make and offer.  We are moving back to
California.  We listed our house with Garrie Fox (PPCC & CORSA member)
Friday and it showed up on the MLS Monday, it got shown yesterday and we got
a full price offer today (must of priced it to cheap)!

Four Corvairs got to go quickly...  People at the PPCC meeting Sunday saw
pictures and I can E-mail pictures to anyone.

66 Monza Sport Sedan, 110/4 speed.  COSA dash, Custom Flowfit front seats,
runs good, drives good, looks good.  Almost new tires.  I was my daily
driver for a while, I bought it from Steve Gongora of CNM. Some rust
bubbles.  $2000 obo.

63 Monza Club Coupe, California car.  Less than 4000 miles on a rebuilt
engine.  Hasn't been driven since 2000.  Not much needed to make it nice
driver.  $1000 obo

64 Greenbrier, good body.  NM car with no rust, no drivetrain.  Good
project.  Way to good to crush.  This was the van I was going to restore
before I was offered a deal to good to pass up on a restored van.  $250 obo.

61 Corvan, good van, NM van with no rust.  60 engine.  I got it as part of a
package deal, and haven't done much with it.  $250 obo.

Dennis Pleau
Elbert, CO