<VV>Re: Interesting Engine in Texas

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Jul 12 11:00:15 EDT 2007

No, I believe that is just a 4-barrel carb sitting on top of 6 runners.  A
friend of mine has this setup on his 66.  They are becoming more common
these days.  My friend had his heads done by Ray Sedman.  I believe Warren
and others can also do the modification necessary for this setup.

BTW the heads were originally off a 140 engine.

Cliff