<VV> Answer to BBRTquestion

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jul 12 11:01:15 EDT 2007

Folks
Chuck asked me if the back of the drivers door  lock pillar on an FC was stamped for hinges to be an 8 door. He was told all FC's probably would be.

>From what I know about Fisher Body, I would have said Yes without thinking.
Checked my 64 today, and the pillar does have recessed stampings for door hinges for an 8 door. Mine isn't an 8 door of course, but the body is configured for them.

Can anyone else see if their 63 and earlier FC Vans have this recessed area?

HANK