<VV> Interesting Engine in Texas

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:41:02 EDT 2007

Sorry bout that!  I just thought it was cool.  Some people here think
it's junk, some think it's gold, and most live too far away to really
care that much.

All I remember from my economics degree is that free markets want
"perfect information", buyers and sellers know about all other offers
and completed transactions.

Ian