<VV> Corvair meetings

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 23:21:06 EDT 2007

Yesterday I completed a tour of all the CORSA chapter with in 200 miles of
my house in Wichita, Kansas. Terry Kalp was my navigator/sleeping passenger for
 the series of treks. Now before you get the wrong idea, there aren't many
chapters in this part of the country. We visited the clubs in Tulsa, Kansas
City  and Oklahoma City, the same clubs involved in the Great Plains Corvair
Roundup  (BTW this year's Roundup is in KC Sept. 21-23 more details here:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter640/misc/gpcr07.php_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter640/misc/gpcr07.php) ).

It was great to see some of my Corvair friends. I wanted to get their
feedback on CORSA before my first BoD meeting in Detroit. We also talked about
other Corvair things like who was going to Detroit. Of course I drove a Corvair
to all of the meetings, just over 1200 miles and no problems. It was a great
tune up for the trip to Detroit.

Now one more meeting before the convention, right here in Wichita.

Ned  Madsen
CORSA Central Division Director
MCCA President for Life
GoNed  Race Team
1966 Corsa coupe 140/4sp - autocross car - driven to KC
1965 500  sedan 95/PG - Daily driver - driven to Tulsa and  OKC