<VV> Warning, never sell your Corvair! Short Story

Darren "Big D" Agazio darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 23:40:19 EDT 2007

Immediately after selling my Corvair:
1. My wife's grandmother passed away, so we flew from AL to NM. The trip was OK but we fly standby and waited 2 days in the airport to fly out.
2. I got sunburned that weekend (Memorial Day) when we returned (which I'll get back to).
3. At the same time we had lost our phone number in an attempt to get cheaper service through Media CON (which we no longer have). We had no phone for a month until I gave up and called Ma Bell. We also lost our internet.
4. With no phone (we had cells though) and no internet we found out somebody tried to do an EFT on our back account for over $5000. So we had to fix everything the hard way. I pay everything on the internet. The guy that wrote the check is in Detroit and the only check we wrote there was to the Hummer dealer around New Years Eve.
5. When we changed our bank account, I went to work to change my direct deposit and forgot they would issue a check or two until it started back up. Which wouldn't be a problem but...
6. A  few more days later someone said your eyes are yellow and I ran to the ER. In 1993 my eyes turned yellow and I almost died from a rear blood disease (TTP). Well it came back and I was laid up in the hospital (on pay day). In fact, I'm still going for Plasma treatments (4L a treatment 14 donors and I've had 15 so that's 210 donors so far) A BIG Thanks to whoever has been donating! Anyway, I think the sunburn and stress tripped on the TTP.
7. Because I was in the hospital my work decided to loose my check for a week and my account bounced until I got things fixed. I forgot that I had changed my direct deposit.WHile my wife was still paying bills.
8. Well I still have this catheter in my chest and I will not be going to my home town (Detroit) for the convention! Which is another big let down. Can you believe I travel there every two months or so and I can't go right now!

Well I think it all started because I sold the Corvair. I never felt right since then. It's like I still have it. I'm still thinking about it. Recently I started looking for cars again. I can't help it. I hadn't looked at this email account since Memorial weekend and I'm thankful the daily digest was turned on I only had a 1000 emails to delete. Sorry, I couldn't read them. However, someone did send me a message about a Corvair I looked at. I can't remember the deal, but I emailed them back. If I'm lucky I'll be getting a Corvair back.

MOST IMPORT:
Well my parents are in Detroit (Madison Heights) and I would like them to video tape what they can for me. I'm hoping to get coverage at Waterford. But can somebody suggest days, locations and times for my parents to get some video?

Please email me back off list with suggestions for them.

Thanks,
Darren
Covairless in Huntsville, AL but back to reading Corvair email.