<VV> Headlights

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Jul 13 23:41:26 EDT 2007

Except that ordinary halogens have been tripping the headlight circuit
breaker in my '62 wagon and I'm going to have to install separate wiring in
order to drive anywhere with the high beams on.
RonH

I've got sealed beam hologens (6000 & 6001 I think) in my '65 that I picked up at NAPA and they haven't tripped anything and they put out significantly  more light than the old T3's that were on it.  They're not the fancy separate bulb kind or the mythical "E-code" type or anything, just cheapy sealed beams.